£120 - £150 per day + PAYE, CPD Courses, Local Work
8 months ago
Are you looking to get back into teaching? Are you a retired Teacher and want some flexible work as and when you have the time? As part of a Government initiative Envision Education are looking to hear from Teachers who are retired or have been out of the Teaching field for some time. We work around your schedule and can provide you with as much work as you like! Now more than ever we need you!
Whether you are a Primary, Secondary or SEND Teacher we have the tools to support you to get back into the classroom.
- Day to Day supply 1- 5 days a week
- Local work within the Hounslow/Richmond Boroughs
- Hours: 08:30-16:00
- Mark and assess pupil's work
- Teach whole class lessons, work with small groups and do practical activities
- Hold QTS (preferred)
- Recent experience Teaching in the UK is essential
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.