£120 - £170 per day
13 days ago
Business Teacher - All Through School
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Business Teacher who loves to work with children? Are you currently searching for an exceptional school environment with the prospect of a long-term employment? We have just the place for you! A great opportunity has opened up for a Business Teacher to join a thriving school in Ealing.
- A proud, inspirational and inclusive learning community based in Ealing
- Provides enriched and personalised curriculum while in a vibrant and innovative environment
- Nurtures the children's development of knowledge, confidence, creativity and skills
- Offers high quality education for their students to reach their highest potential and experience success
- Excellent, dedicated and committed team of staff
- Business Teacher to teach and support children in KS3 and KS4
- To plan and deliver a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum
- To develop a provision of the highest possible quality of education and maintain a supportive atmosphere, ensuring the safety, protection and wellbeing of each pupil
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Position open to those with ECT, QTS, QTLS or Unqualified Teachers
- Must be available immediately or from September to work as a Business Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A passionate and dedicated individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.