£65 - £80 per day
7 days ago
29 Jul 00:00
Are you a BSL Trained Teaching Assistant looking to work in a school from September? Are you local to, or happy travelling to Hounslow?
Envision Education are working with schools across the Hounslow borough who are seeking exceptional SEN & BSL Trained Teaching Assistants to work on a full-time, long-term basis from September.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about supporting pupils who have learning needs and is flexible to work within a special school. The role would be Monday - Friday and is a long-term, temporary position with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the role:
As a BSL Trained Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting pupils with hearing impairment and difficulties in communication. The role may also include supporting children who have other special educational needs, including Autism, ADHD, Dyspraxia or MLD. We are looking for someone who enjoys supporting children who display challenging needs and is dedicated to helping pupils achieve their goals.
What we are looking for:
- 1 year experience as a Teaching Assistant is essential
- SEN experience is highly desirable
- Level 1, 2 or 3 in British Sign Language
- Open to working in a special school
- Must be available full-time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.