£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Do you have experience working with children with challenging behaviour? Are you passionate about helping pupils with learning needs?
Envision Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in Year 6 with ASD and behavioural difficulties, on behalf of an exceptional primary school based in Chiswick.
If you have experience in a similar role and are interested in this position, please apply! This role starts immediately and interviews are taking place ASAP.
About the school:
Judged to be "Outstanding" in all areas in their latest Ofsted inspection, it is no surprise that this school is a hub of high expectations with strong a ethos based around the growth of every individual child. As a mainstream primary school, they do not have a specific provision for SEN pupils but children with learning needs are provided with a 1:1 TA to support their development in school. With a creative flair on their curriculum, pupils and staff are encouraged to use their imagination and maintain an exciting, engaging learning environment at all times.
- Support pupil on a 1:1 basis
- Encourage child to partake in lessons
- Create an exciting learning environment
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies
- 1 year of experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Specific experience supporting children with behavioural difficulties
- Local or happy travelling to Chiswick
- Must be available full time immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Learning Support Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.