£70 - £90 per day
25 days ago
Behaviour Support Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and confident Behaviour Support Assistant currently seeking to work long-term role in a thriving learning environment which promotes positive behaviour? An excellent opportunity has arisen as a wonderful school in Hayes is seeking a passionate Behaviour Support Assistant to join their friendly team.
- An excellent, welcoming and inclusive educational environment based in Hayes
- Caters for primary age pupils, most of whom have autism, complex moderate learning difficulties and communication and interaction difficulties and other sensory impairments
- Maintains high standards of teaching and learning while ensuring children's well-being and safety
- Provides a broad and balanced curriculum appropriate to the students' needs
- Encourages pupils to develop their confidence, self-esteem, independency and resilience
- Behaviour Support Assistant to support students in one to one
- To support the collection and maintenance of data measuring pupil behaviour, attendance and academic achievement
- To establish productive working relationships with pupils and to engage in positive role-modelling for the older students
- To promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the class
- To support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
- A great opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school setting or alternate environment
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- Must be available from September to work as a Behaviour Support Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A caring and perceptive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.