£70 - £85 per day
21 days ago
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant / Behaviour Mentor with a drive to support young people with challenging needs?
If this sounds like you, then Envision Education have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We have partnered up with an exceptional all-through SEN school who are seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience supporting children with challenging behaviour, to work 1:1 with a student within their secondary department.
This is a full-time, long-term starting immediately.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Outstanding" school - Ofsted
- Excellent relationships between staff and pupils
- Brilliant facilities to support their pupils' needs
- Extensive grounds and outdoor gym
- Friendly and supportive team of staff
- Support a KS4 ASD pupil
- Work 1:1 and in small groups
- Implement excellent behaviour management strategies
- Support the student to regulate their behaviour
- Monitor progress
- Create an inclusive and stimulating learning environment
- Minimum of 6 months' experience as a Teaching Assistant
- SEN / Behaviour experience is essential
- Must be confident supporting young people with severe needs and challenging behaviour
- Must be available full-time, long-term and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.