Teaching Assistant Roles
Teaching Assistant Roles

Behaviour Support Assistant

Back to job search

Behaviour Support Assistant

Do you have effective behaviour management techniques? Are you looking for a full time, long term role?

If so, Envision Education are looking for Behaviour Support Assistant to work in mainstream and SEN schools around the Ealing borough. You will mainly be supporting SEN pupils, and those displaying challenging behaviour in an aim to minimize those behaviours.

Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!

The role:

  • Work 1:1 and with small groups
  • Manage challenging behaviour
  • Provide suggestions to support pupils
  • Work in line with the schools policies and ethos


  • Level 3 qualification or higher
  • At least 6 months of SEN experience
  • Good behaviour management skills
  • Live local to Ealing

Why Register with Envision Education:

  • Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
  • Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
  • Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
  • Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
  • Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
  • Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
  • Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
  • We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties

Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!

Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.

Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.

We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.

You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.

  • SEN Teaching Assistant

  • SEN Teaching Assistant

  • Learning Support Assistant

  • Psychology Graduate LSA

  • Infant Teaching Assistant