£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you live local to Hertfordshire? Are you available immediately?
We are seeking Behaviour Support Assistants to work in an all through SEN school based in Hertfordshire. This school caters to students with Autism, who may display challenging behaviour. At least 6 months experience in a similar setting is ideal.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support students on a 1:1 basis
- Use your imitative to make creative sessions
- Follow the students EHCP and behaviour plans
- Work closely with outside agencies
- A level 3 Teaching Assistant, or higher
- At least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils
- Good team work skills
- Live local to Hertfordshire
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.