£65 - £75 per day
28 days ago
Are you confident in managing challenging behavior? Do you have recent experience in a school setting?
Envision Education is looking for experience Behaviour Support Assistants to work in SEN schools in the Southall, Ealing area. You will be working 1:1 with pupils with a range of special educational needs and help then to develop essential life skills.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN pupils
- Work on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Support the class teacher with marking and preparing work
- Provide updates on pupil progress
- Level 3 TA or higher
- 1 years experience working with SEN pupils
- Confident supporting challenging behaviour
- Live local to Southall
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.