£65 - £80 per day
11 days ago
Experienced Behaviour Support Assistant required for a Special Needs school in Hillingdon!
Envision Education needs a an experienced Behaviour Support Assistant with behaviour management experience for a special needs school based in Hillingdon:
- It caters for a broad spectrum of pupils who fall within the 'Complex and Moderate Learning Difficulties with Autism' designation
- It provides a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment, where everyone will be inspired and supported to do their personal best
- Committed to, and passionate about, the learning and progress of our pupils.
- Supporting children with special needs requirements
- Work with pupils individually and /or in small groups to help them overcome learning barriers
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies
- Use creative methods of learning to motivate pupils
- At least 1 year of experience in a school setting
- Understanding and experience working with SEN pupils and managing challenging behaviours
- Excellent communnication, verbal and written skills.
- Live local to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.