£65 - £80 per day
6 days ago
Have you had recent experience supporting in an SEN or PRU School? Do you enjoy working with students, in and out of class?
We are looking for a behaviour specialist Teaching Assistant who can join a new school and hit the ground running. You will be able to build strong rapport with students and manage challenging behaviour in an effective manner. Support will be provided, and this is a full time, long term opportunity.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support in SEN and PRU schools
- Help to create an inclusive learning environment
- Support students in and out of class
- Develop behaviour management techniques with the class teacher
- Bachelors Degree, desirable
- At least 6 months of school based experience
- Very good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Southall
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.