£65 - £75 per day
9 days ago
Experienced Behaviour Mentor for a Special Needs School in Uxbridge
Do you have recent experience as a Behaviour Mentor? Are you looking for a new long term role?
Envision Education is seeking experienced and confident Behaviour Mentors to work in a Special Needs School in Uxbridge. You must have confidence in managing behaviour and live local to Uxbridge.
- It caters for a broad spectrum of pupils who fall within the 'Complex and Moderate Learning Difficulties with Autism' designation
- A dedicated team of experienced staff, who are committed to, and passionate about, the learning and progress of pupils.
- Provide 1:1 with students displaying challenging behaviour
- Support in and out of class
- Maintain accurate records of pupil progress and be able to show areas for improvement
- Build strong rapport
- Adapt communication style to the pupils needs
- At least 1 year of special needs experience and confidence in managing behaviour
- Bachelors degree, desired but not a requirement
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Live local to Uxbridge, Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.