£65 - £75 per day
5 days ago
Do you have recent experience as a Behaviour Mentor? Are you looking for a new long term role?
Envision Education are seeking hard working and dedicated Behaviour Mentors to work in a secondary special school for students with social, emotional and mental health needs. Students may have had difficult experiences in schools in the past, so there is a big focus on providing a varied curriculum that is practical based and introduces students to and enhances their experiences via an enrichment programme.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Provide 1:1 with students displaying challenging behaviour
- Support in and out of class
- Maintain accurate records of pupil progress and be able to show areas for improvement
- Build strong rapport
- Adapt communication style to the pupils needs
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar setting
- Bachelors degree, desired but not a requirement
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Live local to Greenford, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.