£75 - £90 per day
20 days ago
Are you a great listener and good at engaging with children? Do you have previous mentoring experience and ready to embark on a new challenge at one of London's most exciting Academy Schools?
This fantastic school want nothing less than a great education for all their pupils. With its culturally diverse community they are looking to create an environment in which children can become confident, articulate and culturally aware young adults.
- Supporting secondary aged students to access the cuirriculum, some of which have challenging needs such as behavioural and emotional
- Provide a complimentary service and support to teachers and students in the Academy.
- Ability to address the needs of children who require assistance in overcoming barriers to learning, in order to achieve their full potential, or accessing the curriculum.
- Instructing and developing young peoples capabilities.
- An active listener who can provide necessary support to young children, whilst also developing skills and goals.
- Must have experience supporting students within a secondary setting
- Ideally have a Degree or equivalent qualification
- Ability to listen carefully
- Able to encourage individuals and build trust
- Ability to inspire young minds and give corrective feedback
- Must be honest, knowledgeable and value a diversity of perspectives
- Curiosity to hear peoples attitudes, ideas and the way they think
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.