£65 - £80 per day
9 days ago
Do you have recent experience as a Behaviour Mentor? Are you looking for a new long term role?
Envision Education have a couple position available for hard working and dedicated Behaviour Mentors to work in a secondary special school for students with social, emotional and mental health needs. Students in this school may have had difficult experiences in schools in the past, so there is a big focus on providing a varied curriculum that is practical based and introduces students to and enhances their experiences via an enrichment programme.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A secondary special school where the school are determined to see students leave with academic outcomes that reflects the best of their abilities, able to sustain relationships and employment and maintain healthy households. You will work closely within your team to provide the best support for the student and ensure they are able to reconnect to education so they can make progress to becoming successful adults via a reflective approach.
- Provide 1:1 with students in KS3
- Support using a reflective approach
- Maintain accurate records of pupil progress and be able to show areas for improvement
- Adapt communication style to the pupils needs
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar setting
- Bachelors degree, desired but not a requirement
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Live local to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.