£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Are you an experienced Behaviour Mentor looking to support young adults and children with SEMH?
Envision Education are seeking exceptional Behaviour Mentors, and SEN Specialists to work in some fantastic schools across the Hounslow borough.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately and / or in September 2021.
About the role:
- Support pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Work in small groups
- Create a stimulating learning environment
- Monitor student's progress
- Model positive behaviour
- Build rapport with your key students
- 6 months experience as a Behaviour Mentor
- Confident supporting children with challenging behaviour
- The following training is desirable but not essential: Team Teach / TEACCH / Makaton / PECS
- Must be available full-time, immediately and / or in September 2021
- Local to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.