£30000 - £31000 per annum
24 days ago
Are you a qualified Speech and Language Therapist?
Envision Education are working closely with an SEN Secondary School in Uxbridge who are in need of a Speech and Language Therapist and are offering a permanent contract for the right candidate. You will be a registered Speech and Language Therapist and have at least 6 months of experience working in a school in the UK
You will be working within a fantastic multidisciplinary team, and for a school who were rated GOOD in their latest OFSTED Report. You will be working with students aged 11-19 years who have a wide variety of conditions including autistic spectrum disorder, global developmental delay, respiratory, neurological and neuromuscular pathologies.
About the school:
A SEN Secondary School catering to students 11 - 19 who fall along the Autism Spectrum Disorder. Staff support and challenge students so that they are able to go on to enjoy meaningful lives in the future. Staff well being is taken very seriously, and they are always looking for the best ways to support their staff. Parking is available onsite!
- Provide Speech and Language Therapy to SEN pupils
- Support through class based interventions, one to one therapy and group work
- Work closely with staff to explain the students SaLT program
- Develop and monitor the students progress
- Must have a degree in Speech and Language Therapy, and be a Registered Therapist
- At least 1 year of experience working with SEN pupil, in particular those on the Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Must have great communication skills
- Passionate to helping students reach their potential
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.