£55 - £75 per day
SP 1105 BM_1652351061
9 days ago
Baby Room Leader - Slough
We are seeking a Baby Room Leader for a fantastic Nursery in Slough! The Nursery is seeking a Baby Room Leader that is motivated and has the right qualifications to be suitable for this position. As a Baby Room Leader you will need to inspire and lead from the front and work closely with the Practitioners to deliver superb service to the children and ensure that an outstanding education is delivered to demonstrate the quality the Nursery strives for daily.
You will have a Level 3 in childcare as well as ideally 3 years minimum of experience with babies and also be local to the Slough. Previous experience as a Baby Room Leader is desirable but not essential.
- Truly a place where children come first and where they can grow and thrive
- Teachers and nursery practitioners care for the children and have been especially chosen for their dedication, skills and absolute commitment to ensuring that children enjoy their childhood
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Offers a curriculum that excites and motivates children to never stop learning
- Plan activities that provide meaningful learning experiences, developing each child's characteristics of learning
- Baby Room Leader position that requires you to create educational programmes to meet the individual needs and interests of children being cared for
- Support all staff to engage in good team working
- Develop and maintain strong partnership and communication with parents/ carers to facilitate day to day caring and early learning needs
- To, guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment as part of the childcare team
- Ensure the safety, security and well-being of all children in your care
- Either be able to commit to working 7:30am- 5pm or 8:30am- 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Must have at least a Level 3 in childcare
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an early years setting, preferably in a senior or Room Leader role
- You will need excellent knowledge & understanding of the EYFS & Statutory framework
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and satisfactory employment references
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.