£65 - £80 per day
30 days ago
Do you have recent experience supporting Autistic students? Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant?
If so, Envision Education are looking for Autism Teaching Assistants to work in a fantastic all through SEN school based in Radlett. This is a role to start ASAP for the right candidate and is long term with the potential of going permanent. Parking is available on site, and training provided for long term candidates.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work 1:1 supporting pupils with ASD, and related disorders
- Follow their EHCP and IEP's
- Provide and help to create engaging activities
- Work closely with the teacher and other TA's in your class
- Level 3 qualification or higher
- At least 6 months experience working with individuals with ASD
- A patient personality
- Live local to Radlett
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.