£65 - £80 per day
20 days ago
Do you have experience working with Autistic pupils? Have you recently worked in a Secondary School?
We are looking for a flexible and passionate Autism Support Teaching Assistant to work in a an SEN Secondary School based in Hillingdon. The school caters to those in Years 7 to 14 who have a wide variety of conditions including autistic spectrum disorder, global developmental delay, respiratory, neurological and neuromuscular pathologies.
You will ideally have prior experience working with Autistic students in a school setting and will need to be available immediately and long term.
About the school:
A SEN secondary school located in the borough of Hillingdon, recently OFSTED rated as Good. They cater for a broad spectrum of pupils who fall within the 'Complex and Moderate Learning Difficulties with Autism' designation. Staff are committed to, and passionate about, the learning and progress of their pupils. You will be joining a large team, including a Therapy team, to ensure students are given the ability to reach their full potential.
- Support secondary aged students with Autism
- Manage challenging behaviour
- Help to create an engaging and inclusive learning environment
- Work closely with the team
- Level 3 diploma or higher
- At least 6 months experience in a Secondary School
- Strong understanding of working with Autistic students
- Live local to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.