£70 - £80 per day
14 days ago
Do you have experience as an Autism Support Assistant? Do you drive or live within a commutable distance to Radlett?
If so, Envision Education has an amazing opportunity for you to work in an all though SEN school based in Radlett, Hertfordshire, on a long term basis. You will be working 1:1 with pupils with ASD, and related disorders. Ideally you will also have experience working with non verbal students and be available long term from September.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support students with ASD and related disorders
- Follow the teachers direction
- Build strong relationships with students
- Work with outside agencies to support students
- Ideally Level 3 TA qualification
- Experience in a school setting, or as a support worker
- Able to manage behavior
- Live local to Radlett, or able to drive
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.