Up to £15000 per annum
6 days ago
Do you have experience working with Autistic Students? Are you local to Radlett, Hertfordshire?
Envision Education are working closely with a fantastic SEN School based in Radlett who are looking for Autism Support Assistant to support their students aged 4 to 11. This is a permanent position in the school where you will be helping students achieve positive and meaningful outcomes in line with their education and care plans.
You will contribute to the process of implementing and evaluating individual learning outcomes, individual behaviour support profiles, risk assessments and communication profiles, as required by senior staff.
About the school:
An all through SEN School based in Radlett. While catering to students on the Autism Spectrum, this school look beyond Autism to the individual needs of every pupil, and puts their needs first.
- To support the children to access the school's curriculum within the school day
- To promote best practice safeguarding
- Provide the highest standard of support to Autistic children, as well as other complex needs (where appropriate) such as PDA, OCD and ADHD.
- To work in a non-confrontational and non-directive way
- Knowledge and understanding of ASD
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.