£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience supporting children and young adults with Autism? Are you looking for a full-time, long-term role to start immediately?
Envision Education are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant on behalf of an exceptional SEN school based in Radlett.
About the school:
- A 60 place SEN provision for children and young adults with Autism
- Judged to be a "Good" school in their latest Ofsted inspection
- Supportive team of staff
- Offers relevant training
- Excellent opportunity to develop professionally in education
About the role:
- Support students with Autism and behavioural difficulties
- Implement positive behaviour management techniques
- Some students are non-verbal
- Students are ages 4 - 19 years
- Use alternative communication methods
- Encourage positive social skills
- 6 months experience as a a Teaching Assistant or Support Worker
- Must have experience with Autism and challenging behaviour
- Ability to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Local to Radlett
- must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.