£75 - £85 per day
18 days ago
*** We are Recruiting Autism Specialist Support for an Immediate Start ***
We are working with a school that caters for young people aged 11-19 with severe and profound learning difficulties. They are looking for an Autism Specialist Support for a fulltime position, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
The school is keen to find Autism Specialist Support who are able to offer an holistic approach to supporting young people, working with young teens on a one to one and small group basis.
To be considered for this role you must be confident in being able to support challenging behaviour and SEN pupils as a Autism Specialist Support.
- Autism Specialist Support to support children with a range of severe learning disabilities
- To support children on a one to one basis and/or in small group settings
- Support the Teacher in the delivery of the lessons as a Autism Specialist Support
- Willing to support pupils with SEN as a Autism Specialist Support
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or similar setting
- Care background will be an advantage
- Must have a willingness to help with pupils' personal needs.
- Willing to support children with special needs
- Either lives in Abbots Langley or in the surrounding area
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.