£65 - £80 per day
10 days ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Have you got previous experience working with SEN children? Do you want to start work immediately?
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with a year 3 child with ASD, who is also non-verbal at a wonderful primary school based in West Drayton.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work in a primary school
- Teaching Assistant to support a Year 3 pupil with ASD, who is also non-verbal
- Support children in their learning and development
- Ensure the safety of all pupils
- Contirbute to a supportive learning environment
- A primary school based on West Drayton
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Promises that children will acquire the skills and values that will prepare them for today, for the next stage of their education and beyond
- Committed to offering an inclusive curriculum to ensure the best possible progress for all of their pupils whatever their needs or abilities
- Recent experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Must be comfortable working with SEN children
- Available full time and long term
- Good communication skills
- Live in West Drayton or within a commutable distance
- Must be available for an immediate start
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.