£65 - £75 per day
11 days ago
Do you have experience supporting Autistic students? Do you live local to Ealing?
Envision Education are looking for passionate and caring ASD Teaching Assistants to work in a lovely school based in the borough of Ealing. This role would entail working 1:1 with an Autistic students and supporting them throughout the day. The school cater to students from Early Years to Secondary School age and so flexibility to work across the school is essential. This role starts immediately and is a long term role, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidates.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A progressive, caring school that offers early years, primary, secondary and sixth form education, to young people on the autism spectrum. This school continually strives to find innovative ways to inspire pupils and to address their specific learning requirements. They aim to provide students with the confidence and skills they need to find enjoyment and fulfillment in what they do.
- Work 1:1 with Autistic students
- Build a strong relationship with students and staff
- Encourage creativity and a love for learning
- Help to differentiate work appropriate for the student
- At least 6 months experience supporting Autistic students
- A level 3 qualification, ideally
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.