£63 - £80 per day
24 days ago
Calling all SEN Teaching Assistants!
Envision Education are seeking an experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work in a fantastic primary school based in Hounslow, on a full-time and long-term basis.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a similar setting, supporting KS1 / KS2 children with special needs. We are looking for someone with excellent behaviour management skills and a drive to support the learning of pupils.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Good" school in their latest OFSTED report
- The school is housed in a beautiful, modern building
- Built in 2003 and has excellent facilities
- Easy transport links and access to a school carpark
About the role:
- To support a small group of pupils in Year 5 with ASD
- Children have a combination of learning and behavioural needs
- Support the development of pupils socially and academically
- Work 1:1 and in groups
- Deliver interventions to improve their subject knowledge
- 1 year of experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Degree is highly desirable, but not essential subject to your experience
- Must be based locally to Hounslow, or happy commuting there
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.