£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
04 Apr 00:00
Do you have experience working with children with special needs? Do you have a good understanding of ASD?
We are working alongside an excellent school based in Wellington who are seeking an ASD Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 supporting a pupil who extra learning needs.
About the school:
- A large, 4 form entry primary school based in the Hounslow area
- School promotes an inclusive approach to learning, with all classes of a mixed ability
- A fun, vibrant learning and working environment!
About the role:
- Support a pupil with ASD on a 1:1 basis
- Encourage the pupil to meet weekly and termly goals
- Offer a fun and energetic approach to education
- Build a rapport and trust with your key pupil
- SEN Teaching Assistant experience is essential
- Degree / Teaching Assistant qualification
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.