£65 - £75 per day
17 days ago
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse? Are you looking to progress to a school based role?
Envision Education are looking for Level 3 qualified ASD Specialist Nursery Nurses to work in Primary Schools in the Southall, Ealing area. You will have experience either from a school or nursery, and ideally have at least 6 months experience supporting pupils with ASD.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with students in Nursery and Reception
- Help to minimize behaviour
- Provide personal care where needed
- Help create engaging activities
- Level 3 in Childcare, or higher
- At least 6 months SEN experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Live local to Southall
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.