£80 - £100 per day
17 days ago
Calling all Higher Level Teaching Assistants with specialised SEN experience!
Envision Education are proud to be working alongside a brilliant primary school based in Hounslow, and we are currently seeking a talented HLTA to join their dedicated team.
As a HLTA, you will be support and leading lessons in the absence of the Classroom Teacher within the school's ASD unit which includes children from KS1 and KS2.
We are looking for someone with at least 1 year of school based experience as a TA, a degree or HLTA qualification and experience supporting children with SEN.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "good" school in their last Ofsted inspection
- A school that welcomes new staff and supports with career development
- An excellent team of staff and Head Teacher
- Polite pupils
- Access to an on-site car park and easy public transport links
About the role:
- Support a group of children with autism
- The unit contains approximately 15 pupils
- Assist the Classroom Teacher to plan and prepare learning resources
- Monitor pupils' progress and provide feedback when necessary
- Take over the classroom in the absence of the Teacher
- Assist with behaviour management
- Encourage creative thinking and a positive attitude towards learning
- 1 year Teaching Assistant / HLTA experience
- Degree and / or HLTA status
- Experience supporting children with complex educational needs
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A genuine interest in working in education
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.