£90 - £140 per day
26 days ago
Art/Design and Technology Technician - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable Art/Design and Technology Technician? Are you currently searching for an exceptional school environment with the prospect of a long-term employment? We have just the place for you! A great opportunity has opened up for an Art/ Design and Technology Technician to join a friendly Secondary school in Queens Park.
- A positive, inclusive and thriving learning community based in Queens Park
- Focused on getting the very best out of the students
- Provides high-quality learning experiences tailored for their students
- Immensely proud of their students' successes
- Art/Design and Technology Technician to provide support to students in Secondary
- To prepare and set up equipment and learning materials for practical exercises
- To run trials and demonstrations as well as assist students with learning activities
- To support effectively teaching staff and pupils during lessons
- A position with numerous benefits and the potential of turning into a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working in a school environment
- Must be available from September to work as an Art/Design and Technology Technician
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.