£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
***Recruiting Admin Assistant for IMMEDIATE START!***
We are looking for an passionate Admin Assistant to join a fantastic Primary school located in Brent. The particular focus of this role will be pupil welfare, admissions and attendance support. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a desire to work with pupils in a friendly and dedicated team.
In addition, you will assist with a variety of administrative tasks within the school office and support the staff team at school.
***You will need previous experience in Student Information Management system as an Admin Assistant ***
- Has a diverse range of staff and pupils
- Great school which focuses on students Achievements and personal development.
- Has a high attendance percentage across all year groups.
- had a rating of 'Good' from Ofsted across all areas.
- Welcoming visitors to the school and dealing with their queries
- sending key educational data about the school to the Department of Education or equivalent and managing pupils attendance as an Admin Assistant.
- Admin duties such as answering calls, emails and speaking to parents
- Prepare documents for meetings, and managing the calendar of their supervisors as an Admin Assistant
- Available Immediately, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- You ideally have previous experience in a school environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as an Admin assistant
- Previous experience in SIMS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.