£70 - £90 per day
17 days ago
Are you an experienced Admin Assistant or Receptionist? Do you have experience working in a school?
If so, we are looking for a passionate and outgoing Admin Assistant to support in general admin and reception based tasks in a fantastic school based Northolt, Ealing. It is a 4-form entry school and there is potential for this to be a long term role in the school.
About the school:
The care and well being of every child is integral to their school. You will be part of an exceptional team who work closely together to ensure the best for the students. The staff are passionate about the quality of the education they provide; and actively engage with parents and the wider community. Parking is available on site so this is a bonus to those driving.
- To support at Reception
- Work closely with the Leadership team
- Carry out general admin related tasks
- Support the admin team
- Bachelors Degree, desired
- Live local to Northolt, Ealing
- At least 6 months experience in a school based Admin role
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.