£65 - £80 per day
25 days ago
Do you have strong social communication skills and an ability to work well with children with SEN? Are you seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant role based in Hounslow?
Envision Education are looking for a skilled 1:1 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a fantastic school based in Hounslow, to work with a pair of twins with ASD, in an Early Years department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar setting, and knowledge of PECS / Makaton. This role is a full-time position from Monday - Friday and is long-term with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- Vibrant primary school judged to be "Good" in their latest Ofsted inspection
- 4-form entry school with pupils from the ages of 3 - 11 years
- Classes are all of mixed abilities
- Committed to providing an exciting academic experience for children
- New buildings and well facilitated classrooms
About the role:
- Support 2 pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Key pupils are in a Reception class
- Implement EYFS curriculum
- Utilise communication methods, such as symbols, PECS and Makaton
- Held to develop your key pupils' social skills
- Foster positive behaviour management strategies
- 6 months experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with ASD is desirable
- Social communication / PECS / Makaton / Team Teach is preferred
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.