£70 - £85 per day
2 months ago
1:1 Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and passionate 1:1 Teaching Assistant who loves to work with children and contribute to their learning experience both on an academic and personal level? We are currently working with a brilliant Primary school in Hayes as they are seeking an attentive 1:1 Teaching Assistant to make a valuable addition to their team.
- An extremely proud and encouraging learning community based in Hayes
- A nationally recognised educational establishment that strives for academic excellence
- Offers a broad a balanced curriculum
- Dedicated and friendly teaching staff
- Provides a highly stimulating learning environment
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a child with autism and behavioural difficulties
- To create an environment where students can develop intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically and morally
- To encourage collaboration and creativity
- To provide a safe and nurturing learning experience
- A unique opportunity to contribute in their personal confidence and competence
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment or alternate setting
- Able to maintain open and efficient communication with colleagues and parents
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A dedicated and personable individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.