£65 - £80 per day
23 days ago
Are you a Teaching Assistant? Are you local to Ealing?
We are looking for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic Primary School in Ealing and support SEN children.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Teaching Assistant to support SEN children, on a 1:1 basis
- Communicate and positively engage in a way that reinforces the values of the school
- Listen to pupils and guide them
- To give positive encouragement, feedback and praise to reinforce and sustain the pupil's efforts
- To establish supportive relationships with the pupil concerned
- OFSTED Good rated school
- Provides an exciting curriculum so that pupils are passionate about their learning
- Has a fantastic team of staff, dedicated to bringing out the talents of all pupils
- Work in close partnership with parents and ensure they have regular opportunities to meet and communicate with staff
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Must be available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Either live in Ealing or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.