£65 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Envision Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant with strong behaviour management skills to work 1:1 with a child in Year 5 in a mainstream primary school based in Isleworth, Hounslow.
We have partnered up with a fantastic primary school who are on the hunt for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to support a KS2 child on a 1:1 basis.
This is a full-time, long-term position starting immediately and has the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- A happy and welcoming school who embody a sense of community
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Praised for the quality of education provided to their pupils
- Friendly team of staff
About the role:
- Support a child in KS2 on a 1:1 basis
- Assist in regulating the pupil's behaviour
- Support the child in line with their EHCP
- Keep pupil engaged during activities
- Monitor the pupil's progress
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Must have strong behavioural skills
- SEN experience is ideal
- Experience must be in a UK school and within the last 2 years
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to, or happy travelling to the Hounslow borough
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.