£65 - £80 per day
15 days ago
Envision Education are seeking an experienced 1:1 Teaching Assistant for a primary school based in Feltham!
We are working alongside a fantastic mainstream primary school who are on a search for a committed 1:1 Teaching Assistant to start work full-time, immediately and on a long-term basis.
This role involves supporting a KS2 child with Autism on a 1:1 basis.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Good" school - Ofsted
- Vibrant and dynamic learning environment
- Celebrates the success and achievements of their pupils
- Strives for high standards in all areas
About the role:
- Support a child in Year 3 with Autism
- Work 1:1 with this child encouraging academic growth
- Support the pupil to settle in and integrate with his class
- Promote an inclusive learning environment
- Model positive behaviour
- Monitor the progress of your key pupil
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- SEN experience is essential
- Degree, ideally Psychology
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.