£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience providing 1:1 support? Are you local to Hayes?
Envision Education are looking for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to support in a Primary School based in Hayes. you will be working in a school that believes in the value of teamwork and work hard with their parents and carers to ensure the children achieve good results. The success of the school has been recognised through OfSTED as a good school with several outstanding aspects.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support 1:1 with an SEN pupil
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Help to instil the schools ethos
- Work on own initiative
- Level 3 qualification
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Hayes, and available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.