£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience supporting pupils with SEN on a 1:1 basis? Are you looking for a full-time, long-term role within the Hounslow or Richmond borough?
Envision Education are partnered up with a number of excellent local primary, secondary and SEN schools who are in need of 1:1 LSA's to support the needs of their students.
This ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months of experience working in a similar setting in the UK within the last 2 years.
About the role:
- Support pupils with SEN on a 1:1 basis
- Follow EHCP's
- Ensure they are focused and working to the best of their abilities
- Pupils may have autism, ADHD or general learning difficulties
- Create a stimulating and engaging learning atmosphere
- 6 months of experience as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
- SEN / 1:1 experience is ideal
- Degree and / or TA qualification
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.