£120 - £170 per day
7 days ago
Do you have QTS? Do you live within a commutable distance to Ealing?
We are looking for a Year 2 main scale Teacher for a lovely Infant School based in the borough of Ealing. This is a long term position where you will be teaching a Year 2 class full time from September 2021. Prior experience teaching in KS1 in the UK is required, and a desire to secure a long term position.
About the school:
An inclusive, safe, and friendly recently built 2 form entry school, based in the borough of Ealing. Central to their focus is the emphasis on reading, writing, phonics and maths. Staff here are enthusiastic, encouraging and committed to supporting children with a range of learning needs.
- Teach a Year 2 class
- Help to develop their understanding and communication
- Complete planning and support TA's in your class
- Carry out and record observations
- Help students reach their full potential
- Live local to the borough of Ealing
- Experience teaching KS1
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.