£60 - £80 per day
22 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant? Are you passionate about working with children in a thriving learning environment? We currently have a wonderful opportunity for you to join an exceptional Secondary school located in Brent and work as a Teaching Assistant.
- A welcoming, successful and innovative learning community based in Brent
- Offers an exceptional environment for academic, artistic and sporting success
- A highly experienced team that offers exciting and creative learning
- Creates happy, confident learners who have high aspirations about their future
- Teaching Assistant to support children in a Year 9 class
- To encourage the pupils' personal and educational development
- To provide engaging and innovative learning support
- A fantastic opportunity which may lead to a permanent position
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A keen and positive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.