£65 - £80 per day + Weekly Pay, Immediate Start
SP 0305 PG_1652170063
12 days ago
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant position? Have you had previous experience as a Teaching Assistant? Have you got a genuine passion for working with children? We are currently recruiting for a wonderful school in Hounslow as they are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team of staff. This role as a Teaching Assistant will require you to support children in Year 3 and support them in all aspects with their learning.
- A happy, welcoming, diverse school where they pride themselves on having a family feel, with real family values
- Create an atmosphere where all of the children are known and supported by the team of dedicated staff
- Provide an educational experience which is both challenging and fun
- Supportive and nurturing environment enables children to fulfil their potential and become confident, independent lifelong learners across all areas of the curriculum
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Teaching Assistant to support children within Year 3
- To help children make progress in all aspects of their learning
- Maintain an engaging and safe learning environment
- Build positive relationships with both staff and students
- Help students become young independent citizens
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Hounslow, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.