£70 - £85 per day
17 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant- Secondary School
Do you have experience working with SEN children? Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant? Have you got the desire to help children progress? A fantastic opportunity has opened up for an SEN Teaching Assistant to a great Secondary school in Slough.
Apply now before you miss out on this opportunity!
- A secondary school based in Slough
- Develops young people for future success at university, training and for the world of work
- Fantastic team of committed staff who work tirelessly to provide the best all round experience for all of the students
- Promotes health and well-being through and beyond the curriculum
- Created a community of students, parents and teachers united by the highest expectations of what every young person can achieve
- To provide support to students with Additional Needs and those with Education Health Care Plans (EHCPs)
- To work with individual students, small groups and support in whole classes within an agreed system of supervision under the direction of the SENCO and Deputy SENDCO, differentiating tasks
- To support/organise the implementation of educational initiatives
- Support students to learn in a range of classroom settings, including working with individuals, small groups and whole classes
- Contribute to break-time supervision duties and extra-curricular activities
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience of working with children with special educational needs in a school environment
- Recent experience of teaching or leading interventions with students who have special educational needs
- Must be available for an immediate start
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.