£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant required for a primary school in Hounslow!
Envision Education is looking to speak with experienced SEN Teaching Assistants for a primary school based in Hounslow to provide 1:1 and and small group support to children with special needs:
- Four-form entry school catering to pupils from 3 - 11 years
- Believes in fostering children's curiosity to create a life-long love of learning.
- Promotes creativity and provides a wealth of opportunities for expressive young minds
- Places emphasis on the importance of social and personal growth and strive to ensure that our children are happy, healthy and responsible members of our community.
About the role:
- Support children with autism needs
- Support children on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Monitor and track progress
- Exercise role model behaviour and attitude in the classroom
- Foster positive behaviour management strategies
- Carry out administrative tasks if needed.
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Degree and / or TA qualification
- EPECS / Makaton / Team Teach training is preferred but not essential
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Bubbly and confident personality and enjoys working with children
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.