£70 - £90 per day
24 days ago
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SIMS / SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE***
Are you an experienced School Administrator seeking a full-time, long-term role based in Neasden?
At Envision Education we urgently need experienced School Administrators to join one of our excellent schools on a full-time, long-term basis with the potential to lead to permanent.
The right candidate will have worked in a UK school as a School Administrator within the last 2 years and can obtain references from their most recent school role.
- A multicultural school which nurtures Christian faith and behaviour
- It believes school should be an enjoyable, enriching experience
- It promotes excellence so that each child is inspired to achieve, and provide opportunity within a safe, caring and challenging environment where everyone is valued.
- It provides a stimulating environment where children are nurtured and challenged to achieve high standards in all areas of their learning.
- Use SIMS database to input student and staff data
- Contact parents when necessary regarding pupil absences
- Meet deadlines
- Answer the phone and carry out general admin tasks
- Greet parents, pupils, staff and visitors entering the building
- 1 year of experience as a School Administrator / Receptionist in a school
- Relevant experience must be within the last 2 years
- Proficient in SIMS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.