£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a qualified Early Years Teacher? Will you be available full time in September?
Envision Education are seeking a qualified Class Teacher for a Reception Class within a mainstream Primary School in Hayes. This is a good and happy school where children flourish and reach their full potential. The role will be starting in September, but please get in touch now as we are arranging interviews.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
This primary school has been rated good by OFSTED following its first inspection in 2017, and caters for children between 3 and 11 years of age. They promote a calm and ordered environment where children are encouraged to become confident, caring and articulate, using their aptitudes and abilities to the full.
- Teach a Reception Class
- Plan lessons according to the students development
- Support Teaching Assistant in your class
- Create an engaging and happy atmosphere
- At least 6 months experience in a school or nursery setting
- An bubbly and energetic personality
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.