£55 - £85 per day
13 days ago
Primary School Classroom Assistant - Harrow
Are you looking for a Primary School Classroom Assistant position? Do you want to support students in their educational and personal development? Have you got experience as a Primary School Classroom Assistant? We have an excellent opportunity for you to work in a wonderful Primary school in Harrow as a Primary School Classroom Assistant and look after children with SEN.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience with children in some capacity and will have an understanding of how to support SEN children as the school cater to children with special needs so you may be required to support all types of children as a Primary School Classroom Assistant.
- A large, inclusive and diverse school in the Harrow area
- Is a place where individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
- Focus on creating sustainable models for learning that utilise the latest technology and set healthy risks and challenges in and out of the classroom
- A place where children become happy and positive young citizens
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Primary School Classroom Assistant to support children across different classes
- Look after children with SEN, both 1:1 and in groups occasionally when required
- To help children develop into happy, healthy and successful citizens with a positive mind-set
- Work with children to support their learning
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience of working with child or vulnerable adults in some capacity
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Harrow or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.