£65 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Nursery Assistant - Primary School
Are you a caring and dedicated Nursery Assistant who is keen to deliver engaging lessons to young pupils while in a thriving learning environment? We have the perfect role for you as wonderful Primary School in Hayes is currently seeking an attentive Nursery Assistant to join their team.
- A welcoming and successful learning community based in Hayes
- Proven track record of success through the progress and achievements of its pupils
- Encourages a strong sense of belonging through its inclusive ethos
- Provides high quality of education through its dedicated team and broader curriculum
- Nursery Assistant to support students in Nursery
- To promote positive relationships which enables students to work productively together
- To create a stimulating environment where learning goals can be achieved through structured learning and play
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Nursery Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and affectionate individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.