£65 - £80 per day
22 days ago
Are you a qualified Early Years Practitioner looking for a full-time, term-time only role based within the Hounslow borough?
If so, you are exactly what we're looking for!
Envision Education are partnered up with some excellent primary and infant schools within West London, and we are currently seeking Nursery Nurses with a Level 3 in Childcare to support children within EYFS.
About the role:
- Support children ages 3 - 5 years
- You may be working in the Nursery or a reception class
- Implement the EYFS curriculum
- Support children with learning phonics
- Carry out observations
- Take responsibility of looking after a group of key children
- Encourage learning through play
- Minimum 6 months experience as an Early Years Practitioner
- Level 3 in Childcare in desirable
- Strong understanding of EYFS framework
- Local to Hounslow
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.